"we're fools whether we knit or not, so we may's well knit"

- old southern saying


Thursday, August 2, 2007

embossed leaves half done

One foot down, the other on the needles. This pattern is terrific. Exactly exactly fits my foot. Course, my foot is not in the picture below. I've yet to figure out how to get a good shot of my foot in a sock. Ah well. This is just a progress shot.

embossed leaves 1 complete
embossed leaves foot no. 1

Next up? Well, I'm spindling right now. Not Right Now, but...in my spare moments. Spinning some silver grey Shetland that I won in last year's Tour de Fleece. You see, the Six Sox KAL posted the August/September sock yesterday, and it's a beauty. Called I Love Gansey, it just screams for soft definition. I think this Shetland is just the ticket.

With all the rain we've been having this week, I'm getting some serious fiber time!

No comments: